Bruff's Bark Blog: Look look I have the toy!!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Look look I have the toy!!


Now this big boy is Reo Hepburn the black lab.  He has had a ruff couple of months, he is a very brave and durable boy. He was attacked by another dog in March this year.  He was badly injured, he had hurt his back and front leg, it was a scary time for the owner. I was in the park at the time and was  hand to give help and assistance.

You can see in the back ground Rhu and Buster, now I shouldn't be happy about this but my lovely Rhu has been teaching Buster to find apples! He follows her round and whatever she has a look at, taste or pee on he will follow!


28th May 2011
To whom it may concern,
I have known Hilary Bruff for around 6 months, and at all times have found her to be pleasant, friendly and warm. She is a very helpful and responsible individual.
Hilary is able to act calm and rational in emergencies, as she did when my own dog was injured and rushed to the vet one evening. She is well-informed in dog behaviour, and how dogs can react in particular situations.
Whenever I have seen Hilary with her own dogs/others she is always well equipped with toys and such like and they always seem very happy! Therefore I would trust Hilary 100% with my own dog, as I know he would be safe and enjoy the time, and recommend the same to others.

Joanna Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment