Bruff's Bark Blog: WOOF WOOF - not in my house!

Wednesday 23 November 2011

WOOF WOOF - not in my house!

Georgeand Skye havn a snore

I am not moving!

MMM, Nice!
Now this is George , the 11 year old Bassett Hound who I was told was  a naughty boy. I dont't know about you, but if I am told enough times that something will not work I usually keep at it.  George arrived on Saturday and left on Sunday morning and  I have to say - No Naughtyness!

He does like to hear the sound of his own voice - at his house! At my house differnt story, in the hours that he was with me it averaged out 15 mins of barking the whole time!

He really enjoyed the company of Skye she was his pal for the evening.

Again it was a matter of swapping bankets with the clients so that both sets of animals were aware of the scents and having a couple of walks with the dog.

George was great and a little bit of TLC goes along way!

No comments:

Post a Comment