Bruff's Bark Blog: What a Year!

Saturday 23 March 2013

What a Year!

Rocky and Rhu - what a couple they make!
It has been just over a year since I've started working with Hilary at Bruff's Bark, and what a time it has been. I've faced the good, the bad and ugly days both in weather and experiences but I couldn't be any more happier in what I'm now doing.

As much as I would love a dog for myself, I feel I've got a huge pack of them now and I love them as if they were my own. Yes, sometimes they can be a bit naughty but I still care for them no matter what and I hope I'll have many more years with my furry friends.

I'm forever grateful to Hilary for giving me the chance to work beside her and learn. I do believe we'll have more fun days and gain more canine chums to join the Bruff's Bark Band! Every day is different and it can only get better and busier!


Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment