Bruff's Bark Blog: Ms Hepburn

Saturday 28 May 2011

Ms Hepburn

28th May 2011

To whom it may concern,

I have known Hilary Bruff for around 6 months, and at all times have found her to be pleasant, friendly and warm. She is a very helpful and responsible individual.

Hilary is able to act calm and rational in emergencies, as she did when my own dog was injured and rushed to the vet one evening. She is well-informed in dog behaviour, and how dogs can react in particular situations.

Whenever I have seen Hilary with her own dogs/others she is always well equipped with toys and such like and they always seem very happy! Therefore I would trust Hilary 100% with my own dog, as I know he would be safe and enjoy the time, and recommend the same to others.

Joanna Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment