Bruff's Bark Blog: Dog sitting

Thursday 15 September 2011

Dog sitting

This mature lady is Hannah, she is a 11 year old collie cross. She has a great temperament, and is full of stories.

Her mummy went on holiday for a weekend and I went to look after her. 

I spent a couple of weeks coming and going from her house, giving her walks and feeding her. This way I was able to bring about a relationship with the dog before I came to stay.  Her mummy explained that she is set in her ways- well she had her mummy fooled! This lady ate all her breakfast, dinner, went for walks and played lots into the garden.

It was a really good couple of days for Hannah, she felt secure happy and relaxed for the time I was there and it only took a wee bit of work but her barking has calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment