Bruff's Bark Blog: Wee Abbey and Mintzy the cat.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wee Abbey and Mintzy the cat.

This morning ( 8AM) I was out and about with a new baby girl. She is about 6months old and a mix of Fox Terrier  Miniature Australian Kelpie and miniature Labrador . So this little lady is a smart cookie.

Abbey is the cutest thing I have seen for a while and what makes it even better is that she has a best friend,  Mitzy.  This darling wee cat is just her friend. It came with us! Trotted behind us all the way.

You go I go!

Abbey is a nervous girl, it took me a good 15 minutes for her to feel comfortable - chicken helped! She was happy to go on the grass out side her house then down to the next bit of grass then the end of the street, then her wee tail was up and she was off.

Once we had got to the park and had a wee sniff and run about we did some retrieve work- which for this little lady was very good.

I had forgotten how small pups could be -  as my girls are monsters and Buster is growing into a strapping lad.

You are going nowhere without me!

Happy girl.
Can't wait for next week, to see if madam comes out to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment