Bruff's Bark Blog: Never again.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Never again.

My girls are terrible, well Rhu is terrible in mugging people.  She can smell a treat in a pocket across a crowded street.

In this way they met their surrogate granny- Jinty who has a old doggie called Twiggy. Now my girls aren't bothered by Twiggy, but they do like to see what granny Jinty has brought them........ shall we have a look?  As you can see from the above picture this is supposed to be a bone!


As you can see it came down to the hammer. It chipped the concrete slab, I tried bashing it first before I got all technical with it! 
For all those that don't want to spend an afternoon bashing and crashing round the house I would not buy these bones!

Although once broken Rhu and Skye stayed out of my way to cut the grass and weed, so maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment